Genting Stanley Casino
The Business Challenge
Genting Stanley own and operate a number of Casino’s and Bingo Halls in the UK. Employees needed updating on the new statutory requirements of the Gambling Act (sec 75) and to ensure that all responsible personnel understand the requirements and their responsibilities.
London Gaming College developed and delivered training on the new Gambling Act (sec 75) requirements.
Courses have now being moved from the London Gaming College premises to a bespoke ‘in-house’ training course within Casino’s during their working hours.
The managers and pit bosses who attended the sec 75 course were very impressed with the content and the professional standard of the training. It does make a pleasant change to send people on a course and then find that they really got something positive out of it! They have come back much better informed than they were.
Bryan Payne – London Casino Director – The Colony
Other employer views
- London Gaming College exhibits at ICE Gaming Event 2014
- New Gaming courses starting this month!
- London Gaming College exhibiting at ICE Totally Gaming from 4-6th Feb!
- Gambling Operations Level 2 course starting Monday 27th January next week!
- ACCA and Door Supervisor Level 2 starting in January 2014!